We are currently looking to recruit a First Team Physiotherapist who will work closely with the First Team Manager and all of the first team coaching staff.
Duties will involve organising and implementing the treatment, progressive rehabilitation, medical screening and movement analysis for all our professional players.
Updated 15:14 - 20 Jul 2018 by luke Purcell
The role will be based at the club’s Stadium as well as our training facility working specific weekday evenings and a matchday. Please note there is the requirement to travel with the team to all games.
Working hours will be based around the training schedule and fixtures of the first team.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business. Ideally applicants will have experience within football.
• Previous experience in the sporting field, preferably with senior players
• Must be able to communicate and interact with a wide range of staff.
• Must have the ability to work under own initiative and under pressure.
• Must have the ability to develop within the role, learn new skills and deal with change.
• Must be highly organised and assertive with strong communication and time management skills.
• Chartered Physiotherapist
• Lubas Sports Trauma Management